I Wouldn't leave Rome to Go to Heaven von Joie Davidow

Simone-Clio

Augustus
Teammitglied
Forum-Sponsor
Stammrömer
Gestern abend bin ich nach einiger Zeit mal wieder auf der HP inromenow.com vorbeigesurft!
Eigentlich wollte ich sehen, ob dort etwas über folgende Ausstellung in Rom gesagt wird:
http://www.roma-antiqua.de/forum/rom_9/donatello_perugino_ausstellung_roemischen_quattrocento-4038/
Es wird!
In Rome Now Complete City Guide Italy Museums Art Culture Shopping Hotels Accommodation, Restaurants

Darüber hinaus wird ein Buch vorgestellt, dessen Titel mich sofort ansprach:
I Wouldn't Leave Rome to Go to Heaven von Joie Davidow. Diese Autorin ist eine der Betreiberinnen von inromenow!
[amazon]1436311861[/amazon]
Man kann das Buch bei amazon.com bestellen:
Amazon.com: I Wouldn't Leave Rome to Go to Heaven: Joie Davidow: Books

In der Rubrik "Englische Bücher" bei amzon.de ist es noch nicht lieferbar!!!

Ich zitiere mal aus der engl. Inhaltsangabe:
"In this wise and funny novel, three single women, all expatriates living in Rome face middle age: Margaret walked out on her husband as soon as her son was old enough to leave home, and she never regretted it. She relishes her solitary lifestyle until illness threatens her independence. Katja, a former model, still believes that Mr. Right will come along, and she fights hard to stay beautiful until he does. Francesca has recently ended a relationship with a man she hopes will be her last big mistake. She wants to slink into a cozy old age alone, but the dark-eyed men of Rome are impossible to ignore."

Schönes Wochenende,
Simone

Zurück
Oben