Canadian in Rome on her way to a cruise!

jazzlady

Libertus
Hallo!
My name is Judy, jazz singer on my way to Rome on the 20.Sept, getting on a cruise in Citavicchia Port to the Greek Islands on the 24.9 - 5.10. and looking forward to hearing any tips that I can get here! i am travelling alone, looking for an inexpensive hotel from the 20 - 24 sept right downtown Rome and have a question. My planned flight back from Airport Rome (fuicomo) is at 10:25 on the 5.10 and I am wondering if that will give me enough time to get from the port to the airport, perhaps with the bus? I guess Taxi would be very expensive?
anyways I live in Germany and look forward to hearing from any of you with Rome experience!

[MOD=Simone-Clio]Link wegen unerwünschter Eigenwerbung gelöscht[/MOD]
8)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hallo Judy,

herzlich willkommen hier im Forum.
Eine Taxifahrt vom Hafen zum Flughafen kostet pauschal 120€!
Viel Spaß bei Deinen Planungen wünscht Dir

dentaria

Hi jazzlady/Judy,

Since we are a German community we usually discuss things in German here. I presume that you are at least able to read and understand German, if not just tell us.

To keep things a little sorted and well-arranged here I moved your request to another sub-category for planning trips to Rome (Reiseplanung), because this sub-forum is only for introducing yourself to the other members of the community. Follow this link to your own article with your question (you may also ask any upcoming additional questions there): http://www.roma-antiqua.de/forum/rom_21/transfer_von_civitavecchia_aufenthalt_rom-21909/

And last but not least, we have certain rules here to prevent spamming especially for new users. Therefore a moderator might remove the link to your (commercial) homepage. That does not mean that you are a suspected spammer but same rules apply for all new users.

humocs

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Moin - Moin Judy!

Herzlich willkommen im Forum

und

VIEL SPASS

:thumbup: :nod: :thumbup: :nod: :thumbup:

hier

Gruß - Asterixinchen :)

Zurück
Oben